terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

FACE TO FACE

Dear book,

I'm feeling like a book. I speake about me, I'm feeling like a book. Am I a book?

Dear face, today I was in front of me. Face to face.

I listen "The perfect day". Today is a perfect day. I discorverd that I'm imperfect. My english is not perfect. It's completely imperfect. My portuguese is also a shame. I'm a bastard. Maybe I like to be a bastard. Maybe I'm not. To be or not to be. Where is the question? Where is my answer? My english is not perfect. Neither my portuguese. I' m not perfect in a perfect day. I' m a looser. I' m a clown, I'm a looser. A looser about what? I'm a looser because I don't understand why I'm a looser. Who I am? Who am I? Where I am? What I'm doing here? Why I'm here?  I'm a bastard. I'm not good enough. What is good? What is enoug? I' ve a tool! My vulnerability. My vulnerabilty is strong enough. That's why I don't give up. I'm a bastard, because I don't give up. I'm a fly. Tzzzzz I can fly! Tzzzz
I don't understand notigh at all. Can I read? Can I write? Maybe I 'm bastard. I'm looser! That's okey! I like to take risk. I can enjoy it. Sometimes is not sweet to grow up, but if we don't take risk how can we understand enough the life? What means grow up? What means to take a risk? What means to be a bastard?
ooops. Speak. Not speake. I'm looser! Don't mind!


A piU
b, 9 de out. 2012

Imagem: expressionismo alemão
 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário