domingo, 14 de outubro de 2012

BUILDING BUILDS

You build buildings.We build countries, We build words and worlds. Which kind of words we build? Which kind of worlds we want to live? Even we are not perfect in our words, why we want to communicate? Dou you understand me, even I'm not per
fect? Even I've my rhythm to understand the world, I'm here in the middle of the builds and buildings. In the middle of the worlds and words. Building the imperfect and the perfect. Playing. Reading a world of words. Reading a world of lifes. Trying to translate the worlds. Is it possible? Sometimes I don't understand what I' ve to understand. But I'm here. We are here. Reading and living words with silences and gestures.

a Piu Br, 14 de Outubro de 2012
 
Imagem: Inês d'Espiney

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário